Online Study Begins September 14th -- Register Now!
In a culture that increasingly lets “kids be kids” well into the early adult years, is it any wonder the church faces challenges in growing believers to maturity? Extended immaturity, though, is not a new problem. Paul, writing to the Ephesians, called his fellow believers to “Grow up!” The call remains today—for you and me! Walking verse by verse through the book of Ephesians, we’ll unpack what it means to be “in Christ” and what this has to do with growing up in the faith and holding fast when others are being carried by winds of doctrine. You’ll discover for yourself what God has to say about how to live the grown-up Christians life! Being a kid is great, when you’re a kid. Now, it’s time to grow up!
• 10-week in-depth, yet flexible study of Ephesians
• Work at your own pace
• Do as much or as little homework as fits your life
• Access weekly wrap-up videos anytime 24/7
• Join the class blog discussion day or night
• No cost to register
• Purchase workbook from Precept Ministries International